Saturday, February 04, 2012

Hardcover Mat Black Journal

I am so happy we started this new project! We made few notebooks, can't wait to show you every single one of them! Especially the ones my A. made! I didn't thought he is so patient and precise! His first book was way more beautiful than mine! Look!
It has a beautiful detail on the main cover - something like a special frame!
A great paper inside of the cover and about 400 creamy pages!
I am very proud of my A. he created something unique and beautiful..
Do you like it? I think that for his second (note)book it is amazing!
Can't wait to see his new works! I'm sure they will be even more inspiring!

I hope you have a nice weekend.. and not as freezing as it is here! It's about -20!
xxxx

P.S. Photos aren't very good.. I'm sorry :) 

5 comments:

  1. It becomes so beautiful!!!
    Congratulations for all this patience!!
    You've done a really beautiful handmade work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    What a truly beautiful book! A did a wonderful job!!!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- seems like you are both amazingly talented!!!
    His is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. książka - wspaniała!
    gratulace dla A.!!!!
    widać zaraziłaś Go swoją pasją do journali!
    pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...