Thursday, October 13, 2011

Set 5 - Delicate

 I know it's getting boring.. but I have no time for sewing now, so I have to show you my older creations! :) One more set left. I hope I will find some time this weekend for my lovely sewing machine :)
Size the same as previous models.
 The interior of the vanity bag is made of canvas.. geeez I love canvas! ♥
 And I also loveloveloveeee big wooden buttons! Like the one used for this wallet :)
 Vintage lace - it's from an old dress.. very old dress :) I can't find laces like this one in shops now.. And even if I find something nice.. it's just too expensive..
 Interior of the wallet is also mafe of my lovely canvas  ♥ 
I really hope you like these sets.. It was really a hard work to create so much of them! Well of course it was super pleasant for me, but making 6 things from the same pattern is sometimes too monotonous, don't you thinkg? And because of that, it's sometimes very very.. tiring.

Today I got a lovely package from a fellow blogger. I just can't wait to show you what have I received! Ohh I just looove swaps!

Have a nice day!
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. SUPER! Przepięknie wykonane! Zazdroszczę Ci umiejętności posługiwania się maszyną w tak mistrzowski sposób! :-) Jestem bardzo ciekawa wymianki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is beautiful I love it(:

    Have a lovely day Marysza!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ślicznie to wygląda, zawsze zastanawiam sie jak to jest zrobione... ? moze kiedys podejme w końcu wyzwanie ... :) pozdróweczki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...