Sunday, September 25, 2011

Handy Notebooks vol.2 - continuation

New Handy Notebooks in my shop! Just 7 more - I noticed that two of them vere a bit bad quality so I didn't put them in my shop.. I'll give them to someone of my friends probably :) And one went to a new owner already! :) 
If you like them - just click on the links below to go directly to their page in my shop!
 1. 23. 4.
5. 6. 7.

Of course - if you don't want to buy through etsy - no problem! Just send me an e-mail and we will talk about the details: marysza.fotolog [at!] vp.pl

This is probably the last supply of Handy Notebooks in 2/3 months.. who knows.. maybe longer! -> Academic Year starts in few days! Eeek! Keeping fingers crossed fr all my readers who study! Hope you will have very very good schedules! :D

xxxx

P.S. My birthday was last Friday [23rd].. It was a wonderful dayy (and weekend!) spent with my boy just eating good stuff and playing games.. Wish every weekend was pleasant like this one! Thank you A.! ;*

11 comments:

  1. Aaaa no to wszystkiego spóźnionego, ale najlepszego, złotej igły i kreatywnie natchnionej nici :D
    Btw. nowe wzory są równie piękne!a ostatnie zdjęcie fantastyczne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No to sto lat!! Dobrego planu zajęć, aby był jednak czas na te kreatywne jak i weekendowe miłe chwile:D pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marysza!

    And first of all Happy birthday!! Im glad you had a great time(:
    my birthday is on tuesday!:p
    I love yous notebooks they are all beautiful

    I hope you re having an awesome sunday(; and good luck with school!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spóźnione STO LAT i NAAAAAJLEPSZEGO!!



    A te podręczne notesy są FANTASTYCZNE!! Kolorowe, wesołe, w rozmiarze, który wszędzie się zmieści, bardzo mi się podobają. No i zamknięcie na guzika... - miodzio! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spóźnione życzenia urodzinkowe! Obyś zawsze miała taka wenę! GENIALNE prace! Wysłałam maila z zamówieniem na notesiki :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Your notebooks are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice works. I really enjoy all your works. And good luck on your study.

    from your new follower : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy BirthdAY !
    I love your new bind book .
    very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Przepiękne są! a @3 jest cuuudny! ależ tego narobiłaś o_O
    szacun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...